Sunday, 29 September 2013

Must Have

 

I am so sorry, I haven’t posted for a week!
I really appreciate your emails, thank you!

Now to a must have product, I have tried many many products over the years, and I rarely purchase the same product twice, however this is one of my must haves. Liz Earle, Cleanse and Polish.

Ladies and gents, make sure you try this. I actually see a difference in my skin! I use it morning and night, and I put the hot flannel over my face for a few seconds, repeating this 3times, before I start to dissolve the product in circular motions.


It is suitable for all skin types and dissolves your make up, including eye make up.
Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, cleaner skin.


Let me know what your thoughts are.

x A

1 comment:

  1. I agree this is the best cleanser ever! Feels like youre having a facial everytime! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...